- 01 Plymouth County May Receive Extra Million Dollars From Fuel Tax Increase
- 02 School Board Approves Plan For New Concession Stand
- 03 Franklin 4th Graders Create Electrical Science Projects
- 04 40 Bikers Take A Winter Ride
- 05 Le Mars Ambulance Service Releases Annual Report
- 06 Fire Department Responds To Vehicle Fire
- 07 Water Line Insurance: Is It Worth The Money?
- 08 Floyd Valley Hospital Scores High With Patient Survey
- 09 School Board Discusses Educational Funding
- 10 Le Mars Chamber Introduces "Smart Card"
New Fuel Tax Hike Will Help Plymouth County Bridge Repairs (Le Mars) -- The newly passed increased fuel tax bill will mean about a million dollars more...Read More...
Farm Groups Praise Legislature For Gas Tax Hike (Des Moines) -- Now that the legislature has passed the ten cent per gallon increase in fuel tax, and...Read More...
Local Legislators Split Votes On Fuel Tax Increase (Updated) DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - The Iowa Legislature has approved a 10-cent increase to the fuel...Read More...
School Board Approves Plan For New Concession Stand (Le Mars) -- During Monday evening's Le Mars Community School Board meeting, board members approved...Read More...
Local Sports News
WEDNESDAY RESULTS - February 25
G-P-A-C Womens Conference Tournament:
Morningside 83, Dakota Wesleyan 72
Briar Cliff 70, Northwestern 54
MONDAY RESULTS - February 16
(high school basketball)
CLASS 1A BOYS DISTRICTS
(district 1 / sub-state 1)
West Sioux 71, Clay Central-Everly 38 ...
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - The U.S. Department of Agriculture says in a new report that the number of farms in Iowa continues to slide.
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Farmers and farm businesses in 20 states have filed more than 360 lawsuits against agricultural chemicals-maker Syngenta, and...Read More...