KLEM 2014 EEO Statement
Current Job Openings:
Marketing Consultant Job Description
The successful candidate’s role is to develop and maintain direct relationships with clients and agencies while maximizing local advertising revenue for Powell Broadcasting through the sale of integrated services through the iCast Interactive division. You will serve as the client’s voice when developing and executing advertising campaigns. You will help ensure the efforts of various team members (graphic designers, web designers, creative directors, project managers, SEO specialists, copywriters, etc.) and components (print, web, broadcast, social, etc.) align with the client’s goals. You are responsible for developing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Prepare sales presentations in order to sell integrated marketing services
- Utilize industry related research materials
- Present sales proposals to clients and agencies
- Develop and negotiate pricing/rates
- Collaborate with management on new sales strategies
- Assist with social media management
- Prepare weekly sales activity reports
- Achieve target goals
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing trends
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Background in consultative sales
- Outside sale experience is highly desired
In summary, it will be up to you to meet client demands and expectations while ensuring your internal teams are prepared to execute accordingly. Like all sales-related roles, it’s extremely high pressure, and you will need to deliver results. If you’re up for the challenge, however, you will find yourself in a career that can be lucrative and rewarding, with ample opportunities to meet new people. In addition, you can take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about the marketing and creative functions thus expanding your own capabilities.
Full time on air position
Powell Broadcasting in Sioux City, IA is searching for a dynamic afternoon talent starting in early October! KSUX 105.7 has been a market leader since 1990 where we STRONGLY BELIEVE in live and local programming and serving the Siouxland community on a daily basis. We like to maximize fun and provide compelling content for our listeners and results for our clients.
KSUX is a ratings winner and we would LOVE you to join the team if you are interested in maximizing your potential. Our goal is to become one of the best country stations in the industry and if you have what it takes to take us to that level in the afternoons, e-mail us.
Powell Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Tony Michaels - KSUX Program Director / Operations Manager for Programming
2000 Indian Hills Drive
Sioux City, Iowa 51104