(Brunsville) — Le Mars Fire and Rescue Department responded to a fire reported at the Premium Feed and Grain Association at Brunsville, Friday morning. The call came in at around 9:17 a.m. When firefighters arrived at the scene, smoke could be seen coming from the five-story tall grain dryer. Firefighters used their ladder truck to gain access to the grain dryer. It is not known as to how much grain was damaged due to the fire. No injuries were reported as a result of the fire. Check back here for more details.