Farm to Fork Cookbook
Cover Art Contest
Every year KLEM publishes a local Cookbook filled with recipes sent in by our listeners and sponsors. This years “Farm to Fork” themed cookbook will also feature a contest for cover art and artwork to be used within the cookbook.
Artwork can use any variety of mediums, from crayons to colored pencils, paints to colored markers. The subject should include any Farm to Fork original images like: produce, livestock, farm/garden landscapes or prepared foods…the possibilities are endless!
1. Three age groups will be judged, with a winner in each age group, One(1) entry per person:
12 and under, 13-17, and 18+
2. Artwork should be submitted on an 8 ½” x 11” paper with the name, phone number, and age (or age group) listed on the back of the submission.
3. Artwork submitted becomes the property of Powell Broadcasting. Submissions may be cropped and adjusted for size for use in the cookbook.
4. Entries may be used on web and social media and may also be chosen for display at the Plymouth County Fair (KLEM building) and at Van Holland Insurance, 131 1st Street NW
5. Winners will be chosen by a group of judges.
6. If you’d like your original back, please come to Van Holland Insurance and pick it up by August 6, 2021.
PRIZES in each division—-Sponsored by Van Holland Insurance and Wealth Management.
Return completed picture by Friday, May 21
KLEM Radio, 37 2nd Ave NW : M-F 9am-4pm
On back of artwork Include:
Name, Age, Address, Phone,
(If minor include parents’ names)
Questions call KLEM